Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing have announced that the September BMAT test session will not be going ahead as of new information provided on 01/06/20. This is a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and keeping students and other candidates sitting the test’s safety as a top priority. Source: https://www.admissionstesting.org/campaigns/coronavirus/ What if I was planning on booking…
Want to know how UniAdmissions can best support your BMAT preparation? Speak to our expert admissions team now.
The BioMedical Admissions Test (BMAT) is an aptitude test used as part of the admissions process for Medicine, Biomedical Sciences and Dentistry in some universities in the United Kingdom. Many students find this daunting and are confused by how to best put together a winning application. That’s where we come in.
At UniAdmissions we support our students with a broad range of tutoring services, from BMAT Individual Tuition for students looking for tailored tutoring to online and face-to-face Intensive BMAT courses. We also offer the Ultimate BMAT book to help applicants with every step of their application – from personal statement, to admissions tests and interviews.
Our Oxbridge Complete Package
One-to-One BMAT Individual Tutoring
With UniAdmissions, you’ll get one-on-one time with an expert BMAT tutor who scored in the top 10% nationally during their BMAT year and has a proven rate of success in BMAT tuition.
With every tuition package you will get:
- Personalised resources to ensure that you are prepared for every type of question on the day of your BMAT.
- A customised preparation that helps you to identify the question types you need to improve on and help you to utilise those you are strongest in order to get the most out of your study sessions.
- Flexibility with time and dates. You can choose face to face or online sessions.
- Free mock papers and materials.
- Free online lectures.
BMAT Online Course
The BMAT Online Course offers all the content of a traditional BMAT course in a single easy-to-use online package – available instantly after checkout. Gain marks most students won’t by focusing on the toughest sections and learning time-saving techniques. You will get full access to all of our BMAT resources including;
- 10 hours of online lectures led by expert tutors
- 8 full mock tests (RRP £60)
- 1000+ practice questions with fully worked solutions
- Ready to watch, pause and re-watch at your own leisure.
- Ongoing expert Oxbridge tutor support until your BMAT date.
- The online videos are just like the classroom course with the same expert Oxbridge tuition and advice.
BMAT Intensive Course
The BMAT Intensive Course is a small group day course taught by Oxbridge Medicine Experts who scored in the top 10% for their admissions cycle. You will improve your BMAT score in a short space of time. The day is fully interactive and will guide you through every section of the BMAT. You will learn how to tackle every section and ensure that you are able to finish on time. Time is your greatest enemy in the BMAT, so you will be taught powerful time-saving techniques and strategies that will help you succeed. You will receive:
- 8 hours teaching on the course
- 8 free full practice papers worth £60 RRP
- Free BMAT Practice Book with 1000 questions
- 10 hours of online lectures
- Ongoing support from our tutors until your test date
BMAT Practice Books
With Over 300 Pages, The Ultimate BMAT Guide is the most comprehensive BMAT book available. Written for the 2019 Entry, it contains powerful time-saving strategies that will allow you to answer difficult questions within the time limit as well as a massive 800 Practice Questions written in the style and difficulty of the real exam. Each question comes with Fully Worked Solutions that guide you through the most efficient way for getting the correct answer as quickly as possible.
With contributions and advice from over 15 Specialist BMAT Tutors, this is your ultimate companion to the BMAT and a MUST-BUY for those looking to do well in the exam.
- Over 300 pages
- Fully worked solutions
- Score boosting strategies