Join our team!
Join our talented staff to help us continue to offer the best resources and preparation for University Admissions!
UniAdmissions is a young and dynamic educational and tutoring business; our focus is premium-quality academic tuition services for students applying to competitive UK universities.
Last year was the best in our 6-year history and in 2019 with a number of new investments we are planning to grow by more than 100%.
We have a number of exciting opportunities for ambitious, energetic and motivated people to join our Team.
10 Reasons to work with UniAdmissions:
As a young, innovative company, we’re constantly evolving. As a close-knit but rapidly-growing team, every single member of the team is able to shape and direct the way the company grows – and you feel like part of something bigger than yourself. You’d be joining at a real peak in terms of our success and growth, as well, and it’s exciting to feel that your input is directly growing the company’s success.
UniAdmissions always celebrates and supports its members, and helps to nurture their professional and personal development. Taking time to develop your skills, whether through formal training or personal research, is actively encouraged.
There are always plenty of opportunities for advancement and to take on more responsibility. Ambition is rewarded and encouraged – but be careful what you wish for – you might just land yourself a project to work on!
The team is always eager to make it a more exciting working environment – whether that means takeout pizza and donuts on office days, signing all its members up to Perkbox, for free promotions and benefits, or putting on a ski trip or Caribbean cruise at the end of the year for us for hitting our targets.
Whether it’s in the form of bonuses on hitting targets, commission, or amazon gift cards, the salary is generous and hard work is rewarded, which is always an incentive to push yourself harder to make that tricky sale or get that extra project done. On a personal level, too, members of the team always take the time out to say ‘thank you!’
The majority of the time we all work remotely so communication is key – daily team virtual meetings, phone calls, and WhatsApp are just a few of the ways we keep in touch. It’s not all work, either – we also swap pictures, recipes, and lots of friendly banter too!
Working remotely for the majority of the week means that you can work in absolute comfort – whether for you that means while sipping a latte at a coffee shop, sitting in the sun in the garden with your phone and laptop, or even travelling. The flexibility in working hours means you always have a great work-life balance.
After your initial training, you will be trusted to get your job done, and given space and independence to complete projects. At UniAdmissions, we do monitor your time and efficiency but this is as much about ensuring you are not working too hard as it is about not working enough!
The days that we work in the office are always exciting and inspiring, and you’ll always have so much to learn from your other team members. Regular training sessions and cross-departmental presentations mean that you’re always sharing what you’ve learned with your team and developing your skills and knowledge.
if you need a helping hand during busy times, are having technical issues, or need input from another area of the business for a project you’re working on, the team will always support and assist. We all have the same work ethic and everyone goes that extra mile to get the job done – and done well.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for driven, ambitious, personable people with an interest in delivering premium tuition and business excellence. We’re a quick growing company at a pivotal point in our growth, and having the perfect team is an absolutely essential part of that vision. Although experience is desirable in certain of the roles we advertise, the main quality we’re looking for is a drive to bring enthusiasm, professionalism, and an excellent work ethic to our team.
If that sounds like you, why not take a look at the roles we offer, and get in touch?
What do we offer?
Flexible working hours.
Generous perks and rewards, such as company trip to the Caribbean or Skiing in the Alps.
Training and professional development.
Ability to work remotely.
Join a friendly, supportive team.
We are looking for a motivated Oxbridge graduate to join our sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent Oxbridge Graduate looking to make a positive mark on a rapidly growing company, with great scope for progression up the company ranks. You will get comprehensive sales training and be able to work from home to reduce travel time + expenses.
You’d get full on the job training with a two week paid induction period. You can work from home to reduce travel time + costs. You’ll get paid a generous commission on all sales to supplement a competitive monthly salary as well as automatically join the UniAdmissions reward scheme for additional bonuses.
A typical week would include:
- Four days working from home, the fifth in our office in Milton Keynes
- Taking inbound customer sales enquiries by phone, email and live chat
- Providing simple application advice and admissions information from a sound knowledge of the most common admissions tests and interview types, and matching customer needs with the programmes we offer
- Following up with your leads to ensure you hit your KPI’s
- Communicating with the Tuition Manager to ensure all tuition deals closed are processed quickly and accurately after payment
- Weekly Coaching and Personal Development with the Sales Director and sales team as a whole
- Conducting team training sessions
- Contributing and implementing ideas to improve processes and systems within the sales team
- Proving yourself a key player within the team to aid in maintaining a strong culture of great team morale, cohesiveness and high-performance
- You must have graduated with a 2.1 or higher from Oxford or Cambridge
- Previous tutoring experience (ideal but not essential)
- Great people skills and capability to work in an ambitious team
- Being motivated by targets and always striving to perform higher
- Able to work independently, prioritise conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines
- Quick to learn and build an understanding of our product range and customer profiles
- Clear voice and excellent phone manner
Remuneration: £30,000 on Target Earnings
Bonuses: Uncapped performance-linked bonus, team events, perks and fully paid holidays (Ski Trip & Carribean Cruise)
To Apply: Please email CV + covering letter to [email protected] Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
Recommendation Bonus: Refer someone you know and if they are offered the role, receive £250 recommendation bonus for your referral following successful completion of the probtaionary period.
Deadline: Recruitment on a Rolling Basis
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, creative and passionate Social Media Coordinator to join our growing Marketing Team.
In this role, you will combine marketing and social media management skills to enhance the businesses social media presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for engagement.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree plus 1-3 years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Demonstrate passion for social and an eagerness to learn and share new trends in the social and digital marketing space.
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues independently, even with little initial information.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking and analytical skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (not essential)
- Experience in education sector
- Experience of HTML & CSS
Full job description is available here
How to Apply
Please email CV and covering letter to [email protected]
If you are shortlisted for the interview stage, you will be expected to produce a social media marketing plan based on a brief we will supply you. You will be expected to present this in the Skype interview as part of the assessment.