200 Hours Of Study. UniAdmissions will guide you through a comprehensive, tried & tested syllabus that covers all aspects of your application.
Increase your chances of getting a place to study Law at Oxbridge from overseas by over 10x.
45 Expert One-To-One Sessions. Each session has pre-requisite work to be completed and provides a full written report, homework and targets.
Reserved Places On Three Exclusive Intensive Courses. Improve rapidly with three full-day courses, exclusive to our Programme students, taught by Oxbridge Law tutors.
The Ultimate Law Application Support
Your Oxbridge Law Accelerator Programme will give you elite support through many different avenues of learning.
Group Teaching. Learn in groups with weekly sessions and intensive day-courses.
One-To-One Tuition. Get expert, individual support where you need it most.
Revision. Focused study with the incredible resources we will provide you with.
Practice. Apply your learning and revision with mock papers and mock interviews.
Support & Feedback. We will ensure you are always on track and have the support you need.
Enrichment. Become the well-rounded candidate Oxbridge Law tutors are looking for.
Oxbridge Law Success Rate
Oxbridge Law Success Rate
UniAdmissions' Tried & Tested Formula For Success
We have supported many overseas students with their Law applications over the years and have gained a critical understanding of what Oxbridge Law admissions tutors are looking for with international applicants. Our syllabus has been designed from the ground up to get you your dream offer.
You will receive expert application advice from a Law tutor who has been through the process before, and passed with flying colours. They will help ensure you have the best possible application.
- University, course and college recommendations based on your strengths and weaknesses
- Recommended reading list to get a feel for the subject
- Consideration of your international qualifications
- Work experience recommendations
A strong personal statement lays the foundation for your Law application. Your Programme will help you, not only write your statement, but ensure you have taken the correct steps to support it in the months beforehand through:
- A reserved Personal Statement Intensive Course place
- A Personal Statement Online Course
- Work Experience
- Syllabus Reading List
- Personal Statement Textbooks
- Personal Statement Marking
The LNAT exam is a required component of the Oxford Law application, so scoring highly can mean the difference between an offer or rejection. Your LNAT support will include:
- A reserved LNAT Intensive Course place
- One-to-one sessions with an expert LNAT tutor
- Online lectures through the LNAT Academy Course
- Various UniAdmissions LNAT textbooks
- LNAT mock papers to practice your revision
The CLT is required by Cambridge for Law students. UniAdmissions’ Programme will boost your CLT score through:
- One-to-one sessions with a specialist a CLT tutor
- Various bestselling Law textbooks
- CLT mock papers to practice with
The interview is the final stage of your Oxbridge Law application. As with any skill, interviews can be prepared for to improve your chances of success. UniAdmissions will provide expert interview support through:
- A reserved place on the Oxbridge Intensive Interview Course
- Mock interviews identical to the real Oxbridge interview
- The Ultimate Oxbridge Interview guide book
- Recommended reading list for interview topics
When you book with UniAdmissions, you are never alone. We will offer you specialist support throughout every aspect of your application, including:
- Weekly group sessions from April onwards (available at a reasonable time in your timezone)
- A dedicated personal Programme Manager for any support you will require
- 24/7 support access to tutors for any questions or queries
- Fully written feedback after each one-to-one session
- An exclusive Exam Success Online Course
- The Ultimate Guide To Exam Success
Why Enrol Onto The Accelerator Programme?
A Selection Of Our Elite Level Tutors.
All the features
What to know what you'll get with your Programme? Here's exactly what will be included.
Support & Feedback
We work only with the best tutors
How do we match these tutors to our students?
The secret lies in our propietary dedicated tutor management system, TutorMatch. This platform enables our tutors to generate a personal profile of their skills and expertise. This enables us to select the very best tutors out of those who apply. This system has a number of benefits for our students:
Fast, efficient process of tutor selection.
We select the best tutors from an already elite group, based on your subject and University preferences.
Transparency of investment: tutors produce reports after every session to monitor progress.
40% of international students on our Programmes get their Oxbridge place.
Automation and data analysis means we are constantly improving the process.
Book The Oxbridge Law Accelerator Programme Today:
Frequently Asked Questions
You’ll get access to all of our online resources and paperback books: Personal Statement Guide, LNAT Collection (3 books in one) and Oxbridge Interview Guide, all packed with powerful strategies and techniques to help you prepare, improve and stand out.
Tuition for the Accelerator Programme is held online at a time that is convenient for you.
By holding your tuition sessions online, we are able to offer you great flexibility with the tutors and times available.
UniAdmissions is committed to giving the very best service to every student. Our talented tutors are the key to the excellent service we pride ourselves on, passing on not only their expertise, but also their enthusiasm to inspire the next generation to succeed.
All tutors are either current senior students, recent graduates or from a professional background. Our selection process ensures only the best tutors work for us, in roles most suited to their skill-sets.
The Accelerator Programme ensures you will only ever deal with our top-tier tutors.
UniAdmissions are commited to providing the highest quality service to you. If you are unhappy with your Programme at any point, you can contact your Dedicated Programme Manager to arrange a new tutor and discuss any issues – we will do everything we can to keep you satisfied.
If you’re still unhappy with your Programme, we offer a 14-day cooling off period in which you can cancel and get a full refund, no questions asked.
Our tutors work at any time that is convenient for you including weekends and evenings. As soon as you’ve booked, we will match you with subject specific tutors that are best suited to your needs. They will then call/email you to confirm the time and location of the first session within 48 hours of booking.
UniAdmissions is the leading oxbridge admissions company because:
- Our Resources are the best in the industry.
- All our tutors are Oxbridge graduates/students who scored in the top 10% nationally.
- We have an Oxbridge success rate which is more than 10x the national average for international applicants.