The TSA or (Thinking Skills Assessment) is a test that Oxford University requires applicants applying for certain courses to take. These courses vary widely and include some of the most competitive course at the university, such as Economics and Management, PPE and Philosophy. So, why exactly do applicants have to take the TSA and what…
Want to know how UniAdmissions can best support your TSA preparation? Speak to our expert admissions team now.
The Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA) Oxford is a 2-hour pre-interview test for applicants to undergraduate courses at the University of Oxford.
At UniAdmissions we support our students with a broad range of tutoring services, from TSA Individual Tuition for students looking for tailored tutoring to online and face-to-face Intensive TSA courses. We also offer the Ultimate TSA book to help applicants with every step of their application – from personal statement, to admissions tests and interviews.
One-to-One TSA Tutoring
With UniAdmissions, you’ll get one-on-one time with an expert TSA tutor who scored in the top 10% nationally during their TSA and has a proven rate of success in TSA tuition. With every tuition package, you’ll get a money back guarantee, meaning that in the unlikely event that you’re unhappy with our tutors – we will refund your tuition fees. You’ll also get free instant access online to all of our best-selling TSA resources allowing you can start work on improving your TSA score straight away.
With every tuition package you will get:
- Personalised resources to ensure that you are prepared for every question.
- Bespoke preparation that helps you to identify the your strengths and weaknesses to make rapid improvement.
- Flexibility with time and dates. You can choose face to face or online sessions.
- Free mock papers and materials.
- Free online lectures.
TSA Online Course
The TSA Online Course offers all the content of a traditional TSA course in a single easy-to-use online package – available instantly after checkout. Gain marks most students won’t by focusing on the toughest sections and learning time-saving techniques. You will get full access to all of our TSA resources including;
- 20 hours of online lectures led by expert tutors
- 6 full mock tests (RRP £60)
- 300+ practice questions with fully worked solutions
- Ready to watch, pause and re-watch at your own leisure.
- Ongoing expert Oxbridge tutor support until your TSA date.
- The online videos are just like the classroom course with the same expert Oxbridge tuition and advice.
TSA Intensive Course
The Intensive TSA courses are designed for those who want to rapidly boost their TSA scores with focused preparation. With the help of our experienced admissions test tutor, this fully interactive TSA course guides you through both sections of the TSA and teaches you time-saving tips. This TSA Intensive Course is taught by our experienced TSA experts. They are all either current or alumni Oxbridge students who scored in the top 10% nationally. Their support will help you succeed in the TSA.You will receive:
- 8 hours teaching on the course
- 6 free full practice papers worth £60 RRP
- Free TSA Practice Book with 250 questions
- 15 hours of online lectures
- Ongoing support from our tutors until your test date
TSA Practice Books
The Ultimate TSA Guide is the most comprehensive TSA Book available. Written for the 2019 Entry, it contains powerful time-saving strategies that will allow you to answer difficult questions within the time limit as well a massive 300 Practice Questions written in the style and difficulty of the real exam. Each question comes with Fully Worked Solutions that will guide you through the most efficient way for getting the correct answer as quickly as possible.
With contributions and advice from over 10 Specialist TSA Tutors, this is your Ultimate companion to the TSA and a MUST-BUY for those looking to do well in the exam.
- Over 300 pages
- Fully worked solutions
- Score boosting strategies