This post will explain the process of you receiving your LNAT results and how these results will be used by your chosen universities. The LNAT has two sections, each testing different skills, and the way in which each section is used will vary amongst the LNAT universities. When are the LNAT Results Published?…
Want to know how UniAdmissions can best support your LNAT preparation? Speak to our expert admissions team now.
The National Admissions Test for Law, or LNAT, is an admissions aptitude test that was adopted in 2004 by eight UK university law programmes as an admissions requirement for home applicants. Many students find this daunting and are confused by how to best put together a winning application. That’s where we come in.
At UniAdmissions we support our students with a broad range of tutoring services, from LNAT Individual Tuition for students looking for tailored tutoring to online and face-to-face Intensive LNAT courses. We also offer the Ultimate LNAT book to help applicants with every step of their application – from personal statement, to admissions tests and interviews.
Our Oxbridge Complete Law Package
One-to-One LNAT Tutoring
The Ultimate level of support – LNAT Tuition allows you to control the pace, content, and difficulty of the tutorials. You’ll get one-on-one time with an expert LNAT who scored in the top 10% nationally. They’ll be able to focus on your strengths & weaknesses to ensure rapid improvement. You’ll also get instant access to all of our LNAT resources like online lectures + mock tests so you can start preparing straight away whilst we set up your tutor for you.
With every tuition package you will get:
- Personalised resources to ensure that you are prepared for every question.
- Bespoke preparation that helps you to identify the your strengths and weaknesses to make rapid improvement.
- Flexibility with time and dates. You can choose face to face or online sessions.
- Free mock papers and materials.
- Free online lectures.
LNAT Online Course
The LNAT Online Course offers all the content of a traditional course in a single easy-to-use online package – available instantly after checkout. The online videos are just like the classroom course, ready to watch and re-watch at home or on-the-go. You’ll get full access to all our LNAT resources which have helped thousands of students in their journey through a law application. You will get full access to all of our TSA resources including;
- 10 hours of online lectures led by expert tutors
- 4 full mock tests (RRP £60)
- 400+ practice questions with fully worked solutions
- Ready to watch, pause and re-watch at your own leisure.
- Ongoing expert Oxbridge tutor support until your LNAT date.
- The online videos are just like the classroom course with the same expert Oxbridge tuition and advice.
LNAT Intensive Course
If you’re looking to improve your LNAT performance in a short space of time, our LNAT course is perfect for you. The LNAT intensive course is a fully interactive seminar that guides you through all sections of the LNAT, teaching you time-saving techniques and strategies to help you succeed.You’ll cover your ability to understand and interpret information, analysing data and reasoning skills. The course is always taught by an LNAT expert who scored in the top 10% nationally, their support will help you succeed in the LNAT. You will receive:
- 8 hours teaching on the course
- 4 free full practice papers worth £60 RRP
- Free LNAT Practice Book with 400 questions
- 10 hours of online lectures
- Ongoing support from our tutors until your test date
LNAT Practice Books
Published by the UK’s Leading Medical Admissions Company, The Ultimate LNAT Guide is the most comprehensive LNAT Book available. Written for 2018 Entry, this fully up-to-date book contains powerful time-saving strategies that will allow you to answer difficult questions quickly as well as 400 Practice Questions written in the style and difficulty of the real exam. Each question also comes with Fully Worked Solutions that guide you through the best way to get the correct answer as quickly as possible.
The book is an excellent resource as it trains you mentally to identify tricks to skill, traps to avoid and techniques to master for the real exam.
- Over 250 pages
- Fully worked solutions
- Score boosting strategies