Over 125 Hours Of Study. UniAdmissions will guide you through a comprehensive, tried & tested syllabus that covers all aspects of the application.
Oxbridge Abridged Programme
Triple your chances of getting a place at Oxbridge.
Weekly Group Sessions. Enrichment sessions designed to make you the well-rounded applicant Oxbridge admissions tutors are looking for.
Reserved Places On Exclusive Intensive Courses. Improve rapidly with all the courses relevant to your application, exclusive to our Programme students, taught by Oxbridge tutors.
Comprehensive Oxbridge Application Support
Your Oxbridge Programme will give you expert support through many different avenues of learning.
Group Teaching. Learn in groups with weekly sessions and intensive day-courses.
Enrichment. Become the well-rounded candidate Oxbridge tutors are looking for.
Revision. Focused study with the incredible resources we will provide you with.
Practice. Apply your learning and revision through mock papers with fully worked solutions.
Support & Feedback. We will ensure you are always on track and have the support you need.
UniAdmissions' Tried & Tested Formula For Success
We have supported hundreds of students with their Oxbridge applications over the years and have gained a critical understanding of what Oxbridge admissions tutors are looking for. Our syllabus has been designed from the ground up to get you your dream offer.
You will be provided with a carefully chosen reading list that will help demonstrate your interest in your chosen course:
- Recommended reading list to get a feel for the subject
A strong personal statement lays the foundation for your Oxbridge application. Your Programme will help you, not only write your statement, but ensure you have taken the correct steps to support it in the months beforehand through:
- A reserved Personal Statement Intensive Course place
- A Personal Statement Online Course
- Syllabus Reading List
- Personal Statement Textbooks
Admissions exams are a vital component of most Oxbridge applications, so scoring highly can mean the difference between an offer or rejection. Your admissions test support will include:
- A reserved Intensive Course place (if applicable)
- Online lectures (if applicable)
- Various UniAdmissions admissions test textbooks (if applicable)
- Mock papers to practice your revision (if applicable)
The interview is the final stage of your Oxbridge application. As with any skill, interviews can be prepared for to improve your chances of success. UniAdmissions will provide expert interview support through:
- A reserved place on the Oxbridge Intensive Interview Course
- The Ultimate Oxbridge Interview guide book
- Recommended reading list for interview topics
When you book with UniAdmissions, you are never alone. We will offer you specialist support throughout every aspect of your application, including:
- Weekly group sessions from July onwards
- A dedicated personal tuition manager for any support you will require
- 24/7 support access to tutors for any questions or queries
- An exclusive Exam Success Online Course
- The Ultimate Guide To Exam Success
Weekly group enrichment sessions
Intensive courses, both on and offline
All the features
What to know what you'll get with your Programme? Here's exactly what will be included.
Support & Feedback
We work only with the best tutors
We only work with the most driven Oxbridge tutors. They're truly enthusiastic about their given subjects.
63% of students on our Programmes get their Oxbridge place, our tutors help us achieve this.
Our tutors have scored in the top 10% of their admissions cycle - they're the best of the best.