Trial Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions only apply to clients on our Programme Trial period. Our complete Terms & Conditions are available here.
- At the start of the trial, we will schedule a virtual meeting with your admissions consultant, and you (student and parent) at a mutually convenient time towards the end of your trial period.
- You are required to pay a £150 non-refundable administration fee, and a £150 refundable (based on the following terms) deposit before starting the Programme trial.
- Your £150 deposit is refundable if you decide not to proceed with the programme and attend the feedback meeting.
- Your £150 deposit is not eligible for a refund if you choose not to proceed with your Programme and do not attend your feedback meeting.
- If you choose to proceed, your deposit will be deducted from your Programme fee.
- If you return to us within 12 months, you will not be eligible for a free trial.
- If you return to us on or after the 15th day of the trial period and choose to enrol with us, you will be subject to an additional £150 enrolment fee added to the programme fee.
- On Day 15, your programme will expire, unless you clear the balance associated with the programme.
- You are not eligible to attend any Intensive Course whilst on your trial period.
- A student is only eligible for one trial period per calendar year.
- You are limited to a maximum of two one-to-one tutoring sessions on your trial period.