Even in 2020, the myth that only privately educated students belong in Oxbridge exists. We’re here to dispel that myth. No matter who you are, the transition from school to university is exciting and nerve-wracking in equal measure. But for state-school students, the prospect of going to university – particularly a socially-accepted ‘good’ university,…
Want to know how UniAdmissions can best support your (UCAT) UKCAT preparation? Speak to our expert admissions team now.
The UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT) is one of the most demanding stages of the Medical School application process. Many students find this daunting and are confused by how to best put together a winning application. That’s where we come in.
At UniAdmissions we support our students with a broad range of tutoring services, from UKCAT Individual Tuition for students looking for tailored tutoring to online and face-to-face Intensive UKCAT courses. We also offer the Ultimate UKCAT book to help applicants with every step of their application – from personal statement, to admissions tests and interviews.
One-to-One (UCAT) UKCAT Individual Tutoring
With UniAdmissions, you’ll get one-on-one time with an expert UKCAT tutor who scored in the top 10% nationally during their UKCAT year and has a proven rate of success in UKCAT tuition.
With every tuition package you will get:
- Personalised resources to ensure that you are prepared for every type of question on the day of your UKCAT.
- A customised preparation that helps you to identify the question types you need to improve on and help you to utilise those you are strongest in order to get the most out of your study sessions.
- Flexibility with time and dates. You can choose face to face or online sessions
- Free mock papers and materials.
- Free online lectures.
(UCAT) UKCAT Online Course
The (UCAT) UKCAT Online Course offers all the content of a traditional (UCAT) UKCAT course in a single easy-to-use online package – available instantly after checkout. Gain marks most students won’t by focusing on the toughest sections and learning time-saving techniques. You will get full access to all of our (UCAT) UKCAT resources including;
- 10 hours of online lectures led by expert tutors
- 6 full mock tests (RRP £60)
- 1250+ practice questions with fully worked solutions
- Ready to watch, pause and re-watch at your own leisure.
- Ongoing expert Oxbridge tutor support until your (UCAT)UKCAT date.
- The online videos are just like the classroom course with the same expert Oxbridge tuition and advice.
UKCAT Intensive Course
The UKCAT Intensive Course is a small group day course taught by Oxbridge Medicine Experts who scored in the top 10% for their admissions cycle. You will improve your UKCAT score in a short space of time – the day is fully interactive and will guide you through every section of the UKCAT. You will learn how to tackle abstract reasoning questions, ensure that you are able to finish the maths section in time, study verbal and quantitative reasoning, and more whilst learning time-saving techniques and strategies that will help you succeed. You will receive:
- 8 hours teaching on the course
- 6 free full mock papers worth £60 RRP
- Free UKCAT Practice Book with 1250 questions
- 10 hours of online lectures
- Ongoing support from our tutors until your test date
(UCAT) UKCAT Practice Books
Published by the UK’s Leading Medical Admissions Company, the Ultimate UKCAT Guide is the most comprehensive UKCAT Practice Book available. Written for the 2019 Entry, in an easy to carry A4 size book, it contains powerful time-saving strategies that will allow you to answer difficult questions within the time limit as well a massive 1,250 Practice Questions written in the style and difficulty of the real exam. Each question comes with Fully Worked Solutions that guide you through the most efficient way for getting the correct answer as quickly as possible.
- 250 Verbal Reasoning questions
- 100 Decision Making questions
- 300 Quantitative Reasoning questions
- 300 Abstract Reasoning questions
- 300 SJT questions