Occasionally UniAdmissions take photographs of the school and public workshops and courses. UniAdmissions may use these images in marketing materials, publications, displays, their website and social media sites. Students attending the workshops and courses may appear in the images taken.
Condition of Use:
1) The images taken will be of the activities undertaken throughout the day, showing the students and UniAdmissions in a positive light.
2) Embarrassing or distressing images will not be used and images will not be associated with negative or sensitive issues.
3) UniAdmissions will use group photographs with very general labels, e.g. “BMAT Mock papers”.
4) UniAdmissions will only use images of students who are suitably dressed.
5) UniAdmissions will take all reasonable measures to ensure the images are used solely for the purposes for which they are intended, but are not responsible for images that may be used by other websites or publishers or for any consequences arising from publication.
If you do not wish to give consent to your image being used in the above ways, please fill in the non-consent form below.
We may still take photographs on the day but we will ensure that your images will be made un-identifiable.